| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in September is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 206.6mm (8.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: