| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in November is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 65.3mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: