| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in May is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 137.7mm (5.4in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: