| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in March is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 74.1mm (2.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: