| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy. Around 170.7mm (6.7in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: