| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in January is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.6mm (1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: