| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in February is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 46.6mm (1.8in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: