| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in December is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 31.9mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: