| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in August is wettish. Around 194.2mm (7.6in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: