| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Utsunomiya in April is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 109.6mm (4.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Utsunomiya April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Utsunomiya, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Utsunomiya: